yo texnika, where are you from in ukraine? I don't believe you should worry
about that stupid DMCA shit... As far as I know things are actually pretty
loose when it comes to copyright  in  Ukraine! No offense, but I think
you're crazy!

On 4/25/06, Alexey E. Suslikov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Congress readies broad new digital copyright bill
> by Declan McCullagh

http://news.com.com/Congress+readies+broad+new+digital+copyright+bill/2100-10
28_3-6064016.html