""=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ari_Const=E2ncio?="" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> How about "Mastering FreeBSD and OpenBSD Security" from O'Reilly?

I bought it and enjoyed it for the most part.  If what you are looking
for is a huge HOWTO full of recipes, you would need to look elsewhere.
What it does contain is quite a bit of useful background information
about how a number of security relevant things are done by default in a
sanely configured BSD system.

A lot of it is good, but I remember being a bit disappointed about some
of the networking related bits, which I remember as being relatively
shallow compared to some rather in-depth parts about other matters such
as about file systems.

20:11:56 delilah spamd[26905]: 146.151.48.74: disconnected after 36099 seconds.