If you do this - any apps which are linked against the older versions
will
likely stop working.

        the reason "upgrade" leaves them lying around is so that your
applications which
were built using an older version of the OS will continue to get the correct
share library.

        My suggestion is don't do this - if what you really want is a clean
system,
consider doing "install" instead of upgrade and reinstalling your applications
from
versions compiled on the version of OpenBSD you are installing

        -Bob

* Alexander Belikov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-04-28 01:53]:

--
| | |         The ASCII Fork Campaign
 \|/       against gratuitous use of threads.