On 5/1/06, Darrin Chandler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Mon, May 01, 2006 at 10:42:32PM +0000, Christian Weisgerber wrote:
> Darrin Chandler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > If people are so hot for torrents, then why hasn't someone made one?
>
> But Andrew Fresh has.
> http://openbsd.somedomain.net/

Oh, yeah. Right you are. Then why are we having this discussion? You
only need one tracker. Everyone remember to be good netizens and leave
your client active to keep it seeded!

We're here because Sebastian appears to want the OpenBSD team to
provide an official tracker for official package distribution.  Or
maybe he didn't see that Andrew Fresh is working on packages for 3.9. Or maybe he just likes to whine about slow FTP and slow compression
utilities.

Greg