On 22/03/06, Hannah Schroeter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello!

On Wed, Mar 22, 2006 at 07:55:39AM +0059, Han Boetes wrote:
>Keith Richardson wrote:
>> Hannah wrote:
>> > Mailing to [EMAIL PROTECTED] didn't work either (similar "loop" error
>> > message). So could one please remove [EMAIL PROTECTED] from the mailing
lists?

>> > Sorry for mailing the list itself, but I didn't find a more specific
>> > contact for that on http://www.openbsd.org/mail.html.

>> I think you wanted [EMAIL PROTECTED] if I remember majordomo's
>> email correctly.

>Check the headers of any email from the openbsd mailinglists ;-)

There're no List-foo headers, just Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED] But
then, there's no guarantee that the sender or envelope from is the best
address to reach a human list administrator. So I'd suggest adding a
reference to such to the mail.html page.

I'll try how forwarding my original mail to owner-... works out.

># Han

Kind regards,

Hannah.

Was this problem dealt with? It's been 2+ months as we get these
bounces from [EMAIL PROTECTED] I've tried reporting them to spamcop.net,
but doesn't seem to bother anyone...

Constantine.