I monitor most of the stuff around here with Nagios, and, with the new
sensors framework that gives me a whole bunch of stuff to monitor.  But,
I found there wasn't an easy way to monitor them remotely.  So, I put
some work into a Nagios plugin.

It is a bit rough yet, so patches are welcomed.

So far, it has been working fairly well.  The exception being one of the
machines I am using it on (a Dell PowerEdge 2450) doesn't show the same
sensors everytime I restart.  It is probably an issue with the machine,
not the plugin though.

Details and download are here:

http://openbsd.somedomain.net/nagios/

l8rZ,
--
andrew - ICQ# 253198 - JID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

BOFH excuse of the day: short leg on process table