On May 8, 2006, at 6:45 AM, dave feustel wrote:

On Sunday 07 May 2006 11:29, Jason Dixon wrote:
So where are the "severe network problems" you allude to?

Konqueror is unusable this morning because almost no web accesses
other than those to my local webpages are completing.

So provide troubleshooting examples (e.g., tcpdump) that demonstrate
something is broken with your TCP/IP stack.

Actually, the problems with verizon are getting worse. Now more than
half of my outgoing emails are failing to complete and I have to retransmit
them.  I am also having progressively more severe problems with Kmail
which I won't bother you with.

If you refuse to post your troubleshooting efforts and connectivity failures (that are related to OpenBSD), we can't help you. Go call Verizon.

--
Jason Dixon
DixonGroup Consulting