Hi,

I just bought a Wifi USB stick and it doesn't seem to work on OpenBSD.  Instead
of returning it (39 euros) I'm willing to send this to an OpenBSD developer who
wants to make a driver work for this.  Not sure how non-blob friendly the maker
of this hardware is...

Maker: Fritz! WLAN, AVM
Model: Fritz!WLAN USB Stick, 802.11g++, 125 Mbit/s, WPA2 (802.11i)

dmesg & usbdevs output:

--
cd1 at scsibus2 targ 1 lun 0: <FRITZ!, WLAN selfinstall, 1.00> SCSI0 5/cdrom
removable

Controller /dev/usb2:
addr 1: high speed, self powered, config 1, EHCI root hub(0x0000),
NVIDIA(0x10de), rev 1.00
  uhub2
 port 1 powered
 port 2 powered
 port 3 powered
 port 4 powered
 port 5 powered
 port 6 powered
 port 7 powered
 port 8 addr 2: high speed, power 500 mA, config 1, WLAN USB Device(0x6201),
AVM GmbH(0x057c), rev 1.00
   ugen0
--

Anyhow, serious inquiries only!  I'll pay shipping.  If anyone from AVM is
reading this and would like to provide documentation for this hardware I would

Sincerely,

-peter