Maybe this could be posted on http://www.openbsdsupport.org/?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Peter
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 4:54 PM
To: misc-openbsd
Subject: i want to share my ip accounting script

Hi.  I have written a shell script designed to run on an OpenBSD
firewall that accumulates lan traffic stats (inbound and outbound) and
outputs the results in HTML.  I would like to share this with the
community and hopefully it can be improved.  I am not a programmer but
it seems to work and maybe this can help someone.  It has some
constraints and limitations as well as one bug I cannot identify (I get
a negative number show up at seemingly random times).

Anyone who is interested please let me know and I will send it to you.

Peter