From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Nick Holland
Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2006 1:33 PM
To: misc
Subject: Re: ksh and X windows.

http://www.openbsd.org/faq/

> I expect this related to my earlier messages
> about .profile and ksh.

Got me, I see you have asked a lot of questions, often in the tone
of a remarkable discovery that most of us already knew about.  A
little time doing some research on your own will be far more
educational.  For that reason, I deleted the rest of the link above.
The answer to your quest..er..statement is very much in there.

Start reading.

Nick.