On 5/13/06, Jeffrey Lim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 5/13/06, Leonardo Rodrigues <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> By the way, I find it funny that firefox, being open-source and all
> that, initializes slower on Unix machines than on WindowsXP for
> example...

hey, it even has *different* menu option placements for unix and for
windows! "Edit -> Preferences" (in unix), vs "Tools -> Options" (in
windows). Now why would anybody even try to do this sort of idiotic
thing?? to make it easier on the windows users??? IE - "Tools ->
Internet Options"

Yes, obviously. That (plus a bunch of other stupid changes they made
to try to draw in the IE users) is why I don't run it.

-nick