hi.

I'm working on a openbsd kernel and an image for
an AMD Geode SC1200UHF-266.

I got a cpu-module and the eval-board. The manufactor
is kontor.

I configured a kernel similar to my wrap-boxe
and changed some entries for the network and console.

The kernel will be loaded and after the loading
he tries to find the root system on the wd0a and
the system dumps.

I wrote an image on a scandisk cf 128 mb with flashdist.
I can mount and manipulate. It seem ok.

Sorry, I can't get the log because there is no way to stop
the reboot.

I wrote some messages down. Maybe there is something,
someone can see enough to give me a hint.

---
rootdev 0x0 rrootdev 0x300 rawdev 0x302
biomask fded netmask ffed ttymask ffed
root on wd0a
---

thanks for you interest and maybe
your help.

Karl-Heinz

ps:

the kernel config looks like ...

machine     i386     # architecture, used by config; REQUIRED

option      I586_CPU

option      SMALL_KERNEL
option      NO_PROPOLICE

maxusers 4     # estimated number of users

option      FFS      # UFS
option      MFS      # Linux ext2fs

option      TCP_SACK
option      FIFO     # FIFOs; RECOMMENDED
option      INET     # IP + ICMP + TCP + UDP

option      BOOT_CONFIG

config      bsd root on wd0

mainbus0 at root

cpu0  at mainbus?
bios0 at mainbus0
apm0  at bios0 flags 0x0000   # flags 0x0101 to force protocol version 1.1
pcibios0 at bios0 flags 0x0000

isa0  at mainbus0
isa0  at pcib?
isa0  at ichpcib?
isa0  at gscpcib?
eisa0 at mainbus0
pci*  at mainbus0

option      PCIVERBOSE
option      USER_PCICONF

ppb*  at pci?        # PCI-PCI bridges
pci*  at ppb?
pcib* at pci?        # PCI-ISA bridge

ichpcib* at pci?     # Intel ICHx/ICHx-M LPC bridges
gscpcib* at pci?     # NS Geode SC1100 PCI-ISA bridge

# PCI PCMCIA controllers
pcic* at pci?

# PCMCIA bus support
pcmcia*  at pcic?

npx0  at isa? port 0xf0 irq 13   # math coprocessor
isadma0  at isa?

pckbc0      at isa?        # PC keyboard controller
pckbd*      at pckbc?      # PC keyboard
wskbd*      at pckbd? mux 1
vga0     at isa?
vga*     at pci?
pcdisplay0  at isa?        # CGA, MDA, EGA, HGA
wsdisplay*  at vga?
wsdisplay*  at pcdisplay?

pccom0   at isa? port 0x3f8 irq 4   # standard PC serial ports

# IDE controllers
pciide* at pci? flags 0x0000

wdc0  at isa? port 0x1f0 irq 14 flags 0x00
wdc*  at pcmcia?

# IDE hard drives
wd*   at wdc? flags 0x0000
wd*   at pciide? flags 0x0000

fxp*  at pci?           # EtherExpress 10/100B ethernet cards
sis*  at pci?           # SiS 900/7016 ethernet

inphy*   at mii?           # Intel 82555 PHYs
iophy*   at mii?           # Intel 82553 PHYs
nsphyter*   at mii?        # NS and compatible PHYs

pseudo-device  loop  1     # network loopback
pseudo-device  bpfilter 1     # packet filter
pseudo-device  wsmux 2

pseudo-device  pty   32