Selon Antoine Jacoutot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Does anyone can reproduce this, because I did not find the cause of this
> issue yet...

OK, more info about this.

# cd /usr
# cvs -d [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvs -q co -P www
[...] # => checkout without any error
# cvs -d [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvs -q up -Pd www
cvs update: dying gasps from anoncvs3.usa.openbsd.org unexpected

This is 100% reproductible under my -current machines (amd64+macppc)
using different mirrors (and _only_ for the www tree.

The only relevant thing I could find in src is about some error that
was fixed in 1997 and the following in
/usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/cvs/src/client.c (but I don't speak C):

#endif /* START_RSH_WITH_POPEN_RW */
                {
                    error (1, errno, "closing connection to %s",
                           current_parsed_root->hostname);
                }
        }

        if (! buf_empty_p (from_server)
            || getc (from_server_fp) != EOF)
            error (0, 0, "dying gasps from %s unexpected",
current_parsed_root->hostname);
        else if (ferror (from_server_fp))
            error (0, errno, "reading from %s", current_parsed_root->hostname);

        fclose (from_server_fp);
#endif /* SHUTDOWN_SERVER */

Once again, if you have any idea...

--