Hi,

I have two IP addresses assigned to the external interface. I also have two
"internal" interfaces. Is it possible to NAT each internal interface to a
specific external IP address (without specifying the external address, but
the interface "description")?

I am using 3.8; and in my mind I thought I could perhaps use something like

        nat on $ext_if from ($int1_if) to any -> ($ext_if:0)
        nat on $ext_if from ($int2_if) to any -> ($ext_if:1)

If I specify the pool used on each interface and the actual addresses of
$ext_if, it will work, e.g.

        nat on $ext_if 10.0.0.0 to any -> ext.if.addr.primary
        nat on $ext_if 172.16.0.0 to any -> ext.if.addr.alias

Just wondering.

Tor