Hello. I've been having a problem for the last year or so. This problem has occurred in 3.6 - 3.9.

Let me try to explain it.

I have a server with a wireless (802.11b) card in it and I have a laptop that is using that server as its gateway. Whenever the traffic over the wireless network increases (usually during an iTunes/iPod update/sync) I get the following types of messages:

May 16 17:09:03 disillusion /bsd: wi0: wi_start: xmit failed
May 16 17:09:18 disillusion /bsd: wi0: wi_mgmt_xmit: xmit failed

And then the wireless network disappears.

Does anyone have any ideas why this might be happening? Or any suggestions on how I can get more information about what is going on?

Thanks.