From: Adam Douglas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Okay, but this is only part of the problem from what I understand from
> reading the provided link. How can I have multiple sites on the same
> server then if I don't use name-based virtual hosts without using
> multiple IP addresses?

2 non-SSL sites and 1 SSL site with virtual hosting - here's _one_ way to do
it.

NameVirtualHost 1.2.3.4:80

<VirtualHost 1.2.3.4:80>
    ServerName                  site1.domain.tld
    DocumentRoot                /var/www/site1.domain.tld
    ServerAdmin                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 1.2.3.4:80>
    ServerName                  site2.domain.tld
    DocumentRoot                /var/www/site2.domain.tld
    ServerAdmin                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 1.2.3.4:443>
    ServerName                  secure.domain.tld
    DocumentRoot                /var/www/secure.domain.tld
    ServerAdmin                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    SSLEngine                   on
    SSLCertificateFile          conf/certs/admin/server.crt
    SSLCertificateKeyFile       conf/certs/admin/server.key
</VirtualHost>

Notice that 1.2.3.4:80 is a name-based virtual host, while 1.2.3.4:443 is
not.

*** If you want to do a second SSL site, you cannot reuse 1.2.3.4:443. You
can do 1.2.3.5:443, and you can even do 1.2.3.4:10443.

DS