On Mon, May 29, 2006 at 10:01:21PM -0600, Breen Ouellette wrote:

> A few months ago, Didier Wiroth posted to this list that his net4801 with
> a vpn1411 was giving him 'Corrupted MAC on input' errors. He was looking
> for a solution to this problem.

  i think i chimed in on that one.

  since i put may.1st snapshots on my 4801, it has not happened at all.

  this was the same situation for me as before; i started to see the
  'corrupted MAC on input' after one snapshot, and then a few snapshots
  later, it went away entirely.  this last time, it showed up after
  a december-ish snapshot (iirc, whatever i had in my last post about
  it ...), and since may.1 snapshot, it is entirely non-present

--

  jared

[ openbsd 3.9-current GENERIC ( may  1 ) // i386 ]