On Mon, 2006-05-29 at 17:46 -0600, Theo de Raadt wrote:
> Intel is trying to release documentation and open up as fast as they
> can to stay in the market.  It's almost pathetic, but yes, it is
> benefiting us (as it should, and thus, us running on their machines
> benefits them, as it should).

In your opinion, has Intel changed enough so far to justify buying their
products for use on a computer which will run OpenBSD? (Sadly, it may
not matter much for one of my planned purchases, as the only barebones
laptop with something besides ATI or nVidious video chips I could find
is for AMD processors.)

--
Shawn K. Quinn