http://slackathon2006.unix.se for info (in swedish),
attach /index_en.html for an (almost 100% updated) english version.

It's tomorrow (3rd of June) at the Stockholm University, so this really is the last call, but in case I missed some of you swedes when spamming all local lists and forums, and you have the day off tomorrow, come by and donate!

We'll play with trunk(4)ed Gbit-interfaces, hear Niklas Hallqvist, Artur Grabowski, Hans Insulander and others talk about OpenBSD and networking/security stuff in general, and generally have a nice social event. Since there are no/few good events where you can meet openbsd people in .se, this is your chance!

See you (and your cash) there!

/Janne