>>> "mal content" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 06/06 7:30 am >>>
> Lenovo

> In other news Lenovo pretend that they never used the words "We will
> not have models available for Linux, and we do not have custom
order,
> either":

http://news.com.com/Lenovo+denies+ditching+Linux/2100-1003_3-6080115.html

Oh YES, Lenovo sucks, as HP sucks (after seeing the biggest shitbox of
my life, the
HP nc8230 - and I am not new in this industry, with 20+ years), and any
other hardware
manufacturer implementing the `great new world` of Palladium!

The above article is a PR exercise, just testing the waters!  Don't
read anything into, has
no significance!  Big companies playing this game all the time, i.e,
cheap advertizing through
newsgroups!  It isn't spam, it's legal to do this way!

Ioan