From: Stuart Henderson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > I would challenge that by intercepting WPA-protected traffic
> > you can obtain cleartext so simply.
>
> This is no WPA crack.
>
> A wireless LAN is still susceptible to normal attacks which
> can be mounted from one node on a LAN to another.
>
> In the situation described, the attacker has already been
> given the WPA key, so they are on the LAN.

I understand. You're not saying anything regarding intercepting an existing
session and accessing the data; it's akin to getting an Ethernet cable on a
LAN (since you have the PSK for authentication) and negotiating a new
communication session (key, etc.) with the AP.

A problem which WPA Enterprise (w/RADIUS and individual per-user
authentication, not per-computer authentication) would protect against.

Unfortunately, something that wouldn't suit the OP's situation either...

DS