On 2006/06/06 17:48, Mike Spenard wrote:
> I have a Dell Poweredge 850 with the Dell CERC SATA 1.5/6ch controller.
> Is this controller supported under OpenBSD? During install I get "No
> disks found."

It's probably an aac(4), for which you'll need a custom
kernel - it was taken out of GENERIC for a reason.

If you're unable to replace it with, e.g. some lsi megaraid
sata card, you'll have to install an old OS and transfer across
a newer release and suitable custom kernel from another box.

Don't be entirely surprised if it wedges occasionally, this is
not a recommended controller.