On 2006/06/13 14:58, Daniel Ouellet wrote:
> That's cool! No worry, I guess your subject is way more interesting to many,
> or no one is using NAT traversal or have any needs for it.

I don't know much about H.323, but for SIP draft-biggs-sip-nat has some
useful information, care needs to be taken not to break other nat-
traversal mechanisms though (google: SIP ALG break), and there are a
lot of strange UAs around...

Another way for SIP is ser/openser and mediaproxy, but it definitely
needs work to configure, it's nothing like how ftp-proxy/tftp-proxy
work (which seems to be more the sort of thing you're looking for).