On Tue, Jun 13, 2006 at 07:11:39PM -0400, Marcus Watts wrote:

| usage.  It's conceivable they think their competitors are actually
| stupid enough that this form will stop them from learning about what
| they're doing or coming up with better ways to do it.  In any event,
| however justifiable they think they are in their business practices, it
| still stinks, and it bodes ill for their long-term business health.
| I wish their competition the best of luck.

Being as they are a publicly traded company (Nasdaq: HIFN) they have to
make certain SEC filings to fully disclose all the risks of the decisions
they make.  This certainly needs to be among them.  It might be worth a
look to see what they have filed in the past.  Doing one thing and then
telling stockholders another is not a very tolerable practice.