Smith wrote:
how do I compile it. I know I can look at previous patches and possible figure it out but I wouldn't know if it's the proper way to do it. I have a test machine all setup and ready and my pwd is /usr/src/libexec/ftpd.

Just replied privately, but since you asked publicly also, should reply for the list, in case anyone else wants to try...

And since replying to you, I've tested it. It at least seems to work. Not sure it fixes your problem, however.

   make obj
   make
   make install

Stop and restart ftpd if you are running it as a daemon (ftpd -D), and you should be able to test...

Nick.