vladas wrote:
On 15/06/06, bdz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi misc,

i have azalia loaded at boot time ok, but there is no sound out. the
wmmixer says "wmmixer : Sorry, no supported channels found.". the mpg123
can play the mp3 file (no error messages) but i can hear nothing. any idea?

wmmixer will not help. try altering all values manually, with the
audioctl -w or mixerctl.  this helped me. what I did whas playing with
all "outputs" part e.g.
mixerctl outputs.master=100,100. see what works for you.

yeah but as you can see (in my orig post) there is no outputs.master int mixertclt -a. that is my problem that the output is full of unknowns. i have no idea what values should be adjusted as all unknown. what i tried never helped. all other knownd values
are 123,123 that is look normal.