Greetings,

we have been running a couple of failover openbsd boxes (3.9 + pf +
carp + software raid mirror) since it came out in early may, but now
the master server crashed on us.

This is the the series of unfortunate events:
- MASTER crashed, and BACKUP failed over fine, it was doing the job as a backup.
- We rebooted MASTER.
- When it started up (MASTER still in software raid rebuild), the BACKUP crashed
- We CTRL+C out of software raid rebuild on MASTER, that caused the
boot to fail.
- We rebooted MASTER while BACKUP was rebuilding it's raid.
- When they both came up, they both crashed.
- Now we are just running the BACKUP (we didn't hookup MASTER to the
network again because these are production FWs)

Below the pictures of the traceback of the kernel panic:

http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/1840/photo0615060079iq.jpg
http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/9694/photo0615060096po.jpg
http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/4933/photo0615060105ok.jpg
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/6112/photo0615060116pg.jpg
http://img458.imageshack.us/img458/817/photo0615060124fy.jpg
http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/2738/photo0615060135iz.jpg
http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/3536/photo0615060144kx.jpg
http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/5137/photo0615060157vh.jpg
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/9831/photo0615060163je.jpg
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/4213/photo0615060183tj.jpg
http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/8005/photo0615060194xc.jpg
http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/6711/photo0615060200av.jpg
http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/2818/photo0615060210tz.jpg
http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/8412/photo0615060228kd.jpg
http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/3977/photo0615060235nr.jpg
http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/3948/photo0615060243pi.jpg

Any idea? is this really bad? We do not feel very confident bringing
the MASTER online now...

Thanks :)