On Sat, Jul 01, 2006 at 02:10:05PM -0500, Tony Abernethy wrote:
> Peter Philipp wrote:
> [snip]
> > I heard he bitches because he's right most of the time and people realise
> > this.
>
> Actually 90+ percentile.
> (Particularly when he "ought" to be only 50+ percentile)

With close to 20,000 commits in nearly 4000 days and averaging nearly 5 commits
per day, a 90+ percentile in bitching is allowed.

Statistics gathered from the following fine data gathering place:

(someone oughta make OpenBSD committer trading cards, would be fun for the
younglings I bet ;)

-peter

--
Here my ticker tape .signature #### My name is Peter Philipp #### lynx -dump
"http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Pufferfish&oldid=20768394"; | sed -n