I am configuring altq & pf for the first time , & have a few problems here ..

well i need to traffic shape between diffrent protocols as you can see in my
pf.conf

now i am stuck & confused what to do next as i have built this file with
diffrent ref from web.

the im is the most common Instant messengers protocoles can you tell me how to
make it right ?

also when running hte file as it is i get pfctl: SIOCGIFMTU: Device not
configured error.

what does this mean ?

thanks

extad="192.168.0.6/32"
chadd="10.0.0.6/32"
scrub in all
altq on extif hfsc bandwidth 500Kb \
queue { www, dns, im, mail, other}
queue www bandwidth (linkshare 35%)
queue dns bandwidth (linkshare 10%)
queue im bandwidth (linkshare 25%)
queue mail bandwidth (linkshare 10%)
queue other hfsc (default)
rdr on $intif proto tcp from $intad to any port 80 -> $chadd port 8080
nat on $extif inet from $intad -> $extad
pass out on $extif inet proto { icmp, udp, tcp } keep state

regards

 *B:B$., B8B8,.B$B:*B(B(B(*B$ Stingray *B:B$., B8B8,.B$B:*B(B(*B$