On Jul 8, 2006, at 8:49 PM, Bill Meigs wrote:

Thanks. That fixed the adduser script issue, but I still get disconnected immediately.
Read the authpf portion of the FAQ. It's in there.

Darrin Chandler wrote:
On Sat, Jul 08, 2006 at 06:24:40PM -0700, Bill Meigs wrote:
One other related issue. If I use the adduser script and specify authpf as the shell, I get "authpf: is not allowed!". I've used vipw to change the shell to /usr/sbin/authpf for the test user.
man shells(5)?

--
They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the nuts work loose.