http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openbsd-misc&m=114175733125979&w=2

Cheers,
Andreas

On 11/07/06, Jirtme Loyet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

I've a stranged issue with openbsd 3.9.

I've hacked the installer script to install openbsd automatically. Everything
works fine excepted dmesg output.

In a normal installation from CD, after N reboot, when I do a "dmesg", I've
got only the LAST dmesg (the current boot). But with my installer, I've got
all the dmesg following. To correct, I've a solution:

I replace the
        dmesg > /var/run/dmesg.boot
in /etc/rc by
        dmesg | sed -ne '/^OpenBSD /h;/^OpenBSD /!H;${g;p;}'
>/var/run/dmesg.boot

But it doesn't explain WHY i've got this stranged issue.

In my installer, I've replaced every user input by a static value (for tested)
and I did'nt touch something else.

Thx in advance,
++ Jerome

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]

--
Andreas Kahari
Somewhere in the general Cambridge area, UK