Hi,

The -g flag is not neccesary in rc.conf, when the system receive the
proccess add it:

_spamd   25447  0.0  0.4  9172  4268 ??  S      9:07AM
0:00.04 /usr/libexec/spamd -v -G 8:4:864 -g

The spamd log include two different entries, the spamassassin daemon
(spamd) and spamd openbsd:

Jul 13 09:32:56 www2 spamd[25447]: (GREY) 200.xxx.xxx.xxx:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Jul 13 09:32:56 www2 spamd[25447]: 200.xxx.xxx.xxx: disconnected after
11 seconds.
Jul 13 09:33:55 www2 spamd[10775]: whitelisting 200.xxx.xxx.xxx
in /var/db/spamd

But the messages are not delivered to sendmail after spamd (openbsd)
check it. I have a develop machine in my network (without nat to public
ip) with a local domain and works like a charm....

How spamd (openbsd) deliver messages to MTA (sendmail)? only by pf
rules?

Thanks,