> On Fri, Jul 14, 2006 at 02:01:17PM -0700, Darrin Chandler wrote:
> > found a modeline calculator and plugged in all the appropriate
>
> Here is one:
> http://www.tkk.fi/Misc/Electronics/faq/vga2rgb/calc.html

  an alternate:

http://koala.ilog.fr/cgi-bin/nph-colas-modelines

  doesn't require javascript, and src is available easy.

  i seach for 'colas modeline' if i forget/lost the URL.

  wrt OP asking if any other suggestions:

On Fri, Jul 14, 2006 at 08:36:53PM +0000, Epkthar Epkthar wrote:
> After spending a few days reading over forums and continually trying
> different xorg.conf settings, I havn't managed to gain the resolution
> 1680x1050 on my Monitor (Phillips 200W). I know from using linux that the
> resolution is possible using the nv driver, but it won't go above
> 1280x1024.

  make sure X is seeing the right amount of video card RAM?

--

  jared

[ openbsd 3.9-current GENERIC ( may  1 ) // i386 ]