On Sat, 15 Jul 2006 12:00:18 +0200, Karel Kulhavy wrote:

>Does anyone succeed with any SIP phone actually on OpenBSD, behind a NAT?
>I tried various clients on Linux (ekiga, kphone, minisip, lilnphone, twinkle)
>and there was always some little bit that was missing to functionality.

Yes. The service provider programmed a proxy into the phone though and
I'm currently waiting (too long) for the setting to use an ATA that
hooks a POTS line and my IP line to  one DECT handset.

>From the land "down under": Australia.
Do we look <umop apisdn> from up over?

Do NOT CC me - I am subscribed to the list.
Replies to the sender address will fail except from the list-server.
Your IP address will also be greytrapped for 24 hours after any attempt.
I am continually amazed by the people who run OpenBSD who don't take this
advice. I always expected a smarter class. I guess not.