* Gustavo Rios <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-07-17 20:16]:
> Dear friends.
>
> I am implementing an openbsd kerberos server and would like windows
> client to connect to another openbsd ftp server using kerberos. Is
> that possible? What kind of ftp client have you been using on windows
> for such task? Is it possible to have such environment working with
> standard openbsd ftp server ?

        Authenticating using kerberos and ftp is possible, but why
use clear text passwords. Set up ssh to use kerberos and use sftp/scp.
There are many windows things out there to provide a bozo front end to
sftp/scp. i.e. WinSCP, Secure Iexporer, etc. etc.

        -Bob