On 7/21/06, Damien Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Pedro TimC3teo wrote:
> Thanks, but all the solutions presented in that thread can't clear the
> screen when you're typing something AND keep what you've already typed.

Why don't you add support for ^L yourself then?

-d

There's also the point that ksh does not do multi-line commands like
bash does (not a statement of superiority, just a fact) so clearing
the screen to have it all to enter a command is pretty useless.

--
"i think we should rewrite the kernel in java since it has good
support for threads." - Ted Unangst