From: Alex Berdan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 4:00 PM
To: Will H. Backman
Subject: Re: GRE tunnel setup problem?

Yes, I fully agree with you but this is why I want to have GRE tunnel in
place. I want the broadcast/multicast to pass my gre0 tunnel and reach
from one side to the other.
I have even added the 224.0.0.0/4 with gateway 192.168.3.1 on Gateway A
and 224.0.0.0/24 with gateway 192.168.1.1 on gateway B and still doesn't
cross any multicast or broadcast.

Do you have any idea?

Alex

--