On Aug 4, 2006, at 1:37 PM, Maxim Bourmistrov wrote:

It compiles and works here.
Just comment out "The ugly hack for OpenBSD":
/*
# ifdef OS_OPENBSD
typedef unsigned int    _our_wint_t;
typedef struct {
        int __count;
        union {
                _our_wint_t     __wch;
                char            __wchb[4]
        } __value;
} mbstate_t;
# endif
*/

On Friday 04 August 2006 19:02, you wrote:
Can anyone recommend a light-weight multi-tabbed terminal for OBSD 3.9? I looked through the i386 packages, but didn't notice any. I'm using FVWM2.

I have used mrxvt, materm.sourceforge.net, on FreeBSD in the past and
really liked it; minimal dependencies and small memory foot print. I
just tried to compile mrxvt-0.4.2 on OBSD, but it failed.

-pachl

You might also want to try the latest version - I think 0.5.1 is just about ready based on recent mailing list traffic.

Mike H