On Tue, Aug 22, 2006 at 04:10:22PM +0200, Massimo Lusetti wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-08-21 at 15:43 +0200, Sven Ingebrigt Ulland wrote:

<snip>

I'm making heavy usage of VPN to mount NFS over (so there are huge
amounts of traffic going over the tunnel at maximum speed the CPUs can
handle) and IPSEC itself works very reliable (at least compared to
openvpn, which I never had real luck with).

The only issue, which remains:
I have to reboot ALL clients, which have an active NFS mount after the
server went down. But that has nothing to do with IPSEC, thus I shut up
about it at this point.

> A small side note, I'm waiting the 'fix' for totally take advantage of
> Via C3/C7 crypto features and hope they will be in for 4.0 or just a
> little after :) even if my users are very happy with the current
> performance.

Is there development going on with the VIA "issue"?
Would be great I'm eager for near-line-speed (100mbit) @25W :)

Regards,
ahb