I was wrong about that it's blinking all the time, it does only when I
remove it from the mousepad.

Just to make sure the mouse is working I booted a knoppix live cd and
connected the mouse. And it works flawless... with this in dmesg:
usb 3-2: new low speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 2
input: Microsoft Microsoft Optical Mouse with Tilt Wheel as /class/input/input2
input: USB HID v1.11 Mouse [Microsoft Microsoft Optical Mouse with
Tilt Wheel] on usb-0000:00:1d.1-2

I'm still very suprised that it doesn't work with openbsd. There must
be a reason.

/bkw