http://www.xfce.org/index.php?page=documentation&lang=en would
probably also give you a hint about what you need to do the _default_
install

direct cut n paste:
###
in the top directory of each module, in the following build order:

  1. xfce4-dev-tools
  2. libxfce4util
  3. libxfcegui4
  4. libxfce4mcs
  5. xfce-mcs-manager
  6. all other modules (you have to install xfce4 panel before
compiling panel plugins).
###
/bkw
On 29/08/06, Bruno Carnazzi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
2006/8/29, Jasper Lievisse Adriaanse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> On Tue, Aug 29, 2006 at 03:21:28PM +0400, Bruno Carnazzi wrote:
> >   Hi misc,
> >
> > I'd like to use Xfce4 as my main desktop environment, and I can't run
> > it under OpenBSD :(
> >
> > I've installed the following packages through pkg_add(4) :
> [...]
> >
> > I can't find startxfce in /usr/local/bin or elsewhere. When X is
> > started, I can run xffm and so on, but under fvwm ! :)
> >
> > Any idea ? What's the missing package ?
> you need xfce-utils.

Thank you guys ! That did the trick :)

Best regards,