Stuart Henderson wrote:
> On 2006/09/06 13:19, Cedric Brisseau wrote:
>> I think spamd can't help a lot since mails aren't received directly.
>
> oh, what do you mean by "aren't received directly"?

I think he means, the mail are fetched from their provider with a
mechanism similar to fetchmail and their provider also have a spam
filter (and putthe keyword spam in the subject).

So what you can do if this is the case, use fetchmail to fetch the mails
 feed the mails in a MTA (Postfix, sendmail) they can send them to a
content filter (amavis with clamav and spamassassin for example) and
after that, the mails are send to your MS-Crap. If you have time you can
also build a mechanism to feed spam (and probably ham) to your content
filter to train the content filter.

But don't forget to tell your boss and colleagues that there is no 100%
protection for spam  ;-)

guido