if you want to be taken seriously, maybe you should change your
e-mail address to something that isn't offensive to everyone who
receives your e-mails, in this case, several thousand people.

You're just asking to be misunderstood. People misunderstand, and you
wonder why.

why don't you grow up? <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> is funny to a 12-year-old.