On Tuesday 12 September 2006 21:49, Don Koch wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 23:39:53 +0000
>
> Deanna Phillips wrote:
> > Michael Schmidt writes:
> > > which experiences or what knowledge are/is available
> > > concerning good and secure forum-software known to run under
> > > OpenBSD?  I am interested in feedback on this.

Hi.

Been away so I'm coming into this long thread late.

The Two I have heard most about from a good security record are :-

webgui - has 5 secunia advisories the last Two years.

CPG Dragonfly has 4 secunia advisories the last Two years.

You might want to try one of them.

phpbb in comparison has 35 secunia advisories the last Two years.

I haven't used either yet.  I would be interested in hearing from other people
about good secure CMS's, as I will likely be needing one at the end of the
year.

--
Regards...Martin