On 2006/09/19 08:34, Siegbert Marschall wrote:
> > I thought these look interesting, has anyone tried them already?
> > http://www.win-ent.com/MB-06047.htm
> >
> no and since it is nvidia based i think not many of us are interested.

...and nobody's interested enough to write nfe(4) either, right?

Funnily enough, I've had a lot less trouble with nvidia-based boards
on OpenBSD than the other amd64 chipsets which I've tried.

I'm thinking along the lines of a faster but still reasonably low-power
alternative to soekris/WRAP-type systems. I know there are other people
interested in that. Care to suggest any alternatives?