It's fine with me. I had ordered 3.8, 3.9 and just order 4.0

At 01:22 PM 9/21/2006 -0600, Theo de Raadt wrote:
> 2006/9/21, L. V. Lammert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > Nope, totals are right at the top of the page.
>
> + Shipping.
>
> When am I told, how much shipping will cost? At least not before I
> submit my credit card info.

We don't have a shipping pricing system.  Those are very finicky
prediction systems, parsing hopelessly horridly entered address
information all the time.  I suppose Austin and Wim could set one up,
for instance, a very simple one, like:

        $30 USD shipping to anywhere in the world.

That's what lots of internet retailers do.  But no, we don't do that.

We instead ask you to trust us that it is in our interest to ship to
you using the best shipment method, which is a combination of low cost
and reliability.  The text right there on the order page says so.

You trust us for all sorts of other things, so please trust us for this,
too.

But you could have thought all this through yourself.  Quite frankly,
I think you are trolling.