;)
Sorry ok the problem it is this someone told my boss that the email messages has been readed by someone else this information came from our isp we have a e1 connection its like a t1 connection so with that information they said that the "hacker" redirect the messages before they get to the mail server and after being read it the massage hit the mail server, so the question that if someone can do that its becose this information.

now what i think its that it is probably that the hacker its inside my local network but if this was the case how it is that my isp now that i have a hacker inside my network getting a copy of the mails, send the mails to his destination ?

ill give more information for the time beign i have just installed the stunnel and activate it for the pop3 and smtp, im thinking in auditing the my mail server and auditing my network, do you know of tools that help to check the information above?

knitti escribis:
[I reordered the text, so your answer is below my question, I think this
is more readable]

On 9/26/06, Carlos A. Garcia G. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
knitti escribis:
> On 9/26/06, Carlos A. Garcia G. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> can someone external to the network get a copy of all the mail that are
>> getting to a mail server???
>> ??
>
> short answer: no
> long answer: yes
>
> please clarify your question. also, why sould this be related to openbsd?

becose i use an obsd server and i need for help

I you need help, *please* take some minutes and describe your problem.
AFAIK there's no one on this list who has truly telepathic abilities, so
you have to *tell* whats wrong. Based upon everything you said so far
I can only suggest you grab a local copy of yellow pages (or equivalent)
and hire a unix consultant. but that's probably not what you wanted by asking
here.

--knitti