Joachim Schipper wrote:

I haven't seen code for Xen integration come by at source-changes, so I
presume so.

Host support may be further off.

BTW. With Xen 3.0, if you have an Intel VTx enabled CPU (e.g. Pentium
D930) it's possible to run unmodified (legacy in Xen terminology)
operating systems as guest OS. AMD Pacifico (AMD's rival to Intel's
virtualization tech VTx) is on the way. Xen will already support it when
they arrive.

Host support is way significant work. It'll be cool but anyway it's now
possible to run OpenBSD if you have necessary gear.

I didn't give a try to paravirtualization of OpenBSD (recent efforts
mentored by anil@ and developed by nice people [1])

[1]
http://anil.recoil.org/blog/articles/2006/08/21/openbsd-xen-boots-multi-user