Dear / Siju

In Egypt the conectivitey is very high not like the US or Europe but you can
relay on it, infact one of the companys is called Link Dot
Net<http://www.linkdotnet.com/english/default>I saw it's name on msn
sites and it has mirrors for the famous twocows FTP
server's anyway, I do not trust the connection I have @ home its 256/64
K/sec.

And some one told me in the GUC "The German University" they have OpenBSD
there Plus others, but just for the GUC Students.

OpenBSD will have no market in Egypt unless it extended its users, and how
is that going to be I do not know may be if some one invited Theo to the
Canadian University to talk about his Project and advertise for it may be
then all eyes would be on OpenBSD!

Some one told me already that our two Mobile GSM
"Mobinil<http://www.mobinil.com/>& Vodafone
Egypt <http://www.vodafone.com.eg/>" companies Switched already to FreeBSD!
I do not know if that change was for there web server's or there database I
do not know for sure.

That's all what I have in my mind for now

PS:I know I replied an e-mail was directed to Stuart but I saw it as a good
chance to participate

M.Salah