Bruno Carnazzi wrote:
    Hi misc,

I'd just like to say that nowadays, in free software world (real free
software, not open source), from my point of view, I feel you have to
choose between "featurefullness" and state of mind. By state of mind,
I mean project goals and moral values. From this point of view, I love
OpenBSD operating system, they are the core of the free software ideas
and values. I have a Linux background, and despite Linux
featurefullness, I feel it's a technical mess (blobs, unstable api,
desynched userland/kernel) and Linux is getting more and more
money-driven by big companies such as IBM, HP & friends... This is not
free software values from my point of view. Free software is about
code, knowledge and people. Linux is about
functionnalities-through-blobs, NDA, and big companies. This is
definitively not a good way. I don't mind if OpenBSD lacks some stuff
right now. I can wait, and help.

Thank you for your contribution for building a more human world in
your technical area.

OpenBSD guys, you rules ! :)

Best regards,

Bruno.

PS: Excuse my approximative english (I try to improve !)

Just for the record, FreeBSD isn't holy too.